I am a freelance writer in Portland, Oregon, focusing on agriculture and field-to-plate issues. My blog, Good Stuff NW, is about my journey to connect the dots between what happening in the field and what I'm putting on my table.
- Rosalinda Guillen is a Force for Farmworker Justice
- How an Oregon Rancher is Building Soil Health—and a Robust Regional Food System
- An Oregon Dairyman Reclaims the Pasture
- "Big Milk" Brings Big Issues for Local Communities
- Can Online Sales Bring Food Co-ops into the Modern Age?
Food. Farmer. Earth.