If only there was an app for that: I'm talking about 100 Things We Love, the compilation of the year's best food, drink, books and places to fuel your next obsession, put together by the writers and contributors to the Oregonian's FoodDay section.
- Farmers' market favorites: Fresh oysters from Gilson Marine Farms.
- Where you'll find us when we're not cooking: Caffe Autogrill; Trailhead Coffee Roasters.
- What we like to read, watch, click on: The Berry Bible; How to Cook Everything iPhone app.
- What we reach for in the kitchen: Burr grinder from Black & Decker.
- A mélange of favorites: Banh mi at Foster & Dobbs; butchering chickens at home; charging station for electric vehicles; InFARMation (and beer!) meetings; Naomi's Organic Garden Supply; Woodlawn neighborhood commercial district; Pioneer Square farmers' market; MSC certification for West Coast albacore.