- June 21: Pam Kraemer of Dulcet Cuisine on spice rubs, marinades and dipping sauces for summer entertaining.
- July 11: Anthony and Carol Boutard of Ayers Creek discuss their jams and preserves, including a berry tasting.
- July 16: Andina's Ken Collura on Old World and New World wines.
- Aug. 8: Luan Schooler presents her Cheese 101 class, discussing how cheese is made, basic styles and flavor profiles.
- Aug. 24: Armandino Batali, master salami maker and owner of Salumi in Seattle (and father of Mario Batali), discusses everything you want to know about meat.
Details: Foster & Dobbs, 2518 NE 15th Ave. Phone 503-284-1157.